Saturday, May 7, 2011
Welcome to Scrap Whispers National Scrapbooking Day!
Welcome to Scrap Whispers National Scrapbooking Day:
Here is a special family recipe that has been in my family for years. I thought I should scrapbook it for all heritage purposes and the added bonus is that it is in my Moms own handwriting. That will be very special in the years to come.
In order to participate in this challenge for Scrap Whispers National Scrapbooking day you must do the following:
1) Scraplift my LO of a family recipe any way you want. Maybe a similar recipe, maybe the same colors, maybe the handwriting. Any way you wish.
2) You have to link back your completed challenge to Scrap Whispers main blog
3) In order to be eligible for my BLOG CANDY you need to become a follower of mine ; over on the side, and you have to answer this question in a comment below: What is one food that you detest and one food you love?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Hate liver of any sort......ewwww
Love Pavalova desert..... yummy
Hate broccoli, love cheesy bread.
Does the LO have to be of a recipe or any topic?
Sawdust Salad? They sounds so unique! Great page.
My favorite food is pasta. I could eat it every day of the week!
My least favorite is Chinese. I can't even stand the smell. ick.
Here is my scraplift. :)
http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2011/05/berry-sweet.html
Uhmm,
Hate: fish...
Love: seafood ;)
I hate rabbit meat, which was a favorite of my mom and dad. And I always had to find excuses why I didn't eat it.
I love chines food
I am a follower now :)
Hate beets, love asparagus :)
Sherri, what a great thing to document! Love your layout!
Post a Comment