Monday, May 16, 2011

May Blog HOP for Scrap Whispers

Scrapwhispers Blog Hop (Making Bows)






Georgina made a wonderful tutorial up using extra paper scraps to make an adorable easy to do BOW.  Check out the full tutorial at the Scrap Whispers Site.


This is an easy little bow to make as well using up scraps, I use it often for gifts and mini-albums.


Come on over to Scrapwhispers on May 15 to check out our blog hop; that each design team member will show their lift of Georginas Bow.

Start out at Scrapwhispers
Have fun checking out all the BOWS, and leave a comment on each of the sites, I am sure you will enjoy them.


PS: Blogger outages did a real number on my blog, I apologize for that.  The post that was set to show yesterday on May 15, disappeared into ummm well Blogger.

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

That's a pretty bow Sherri, and I recognise leftovers from your cherry NSBD LO!

Don't forget Georgina in the hop! ;-)

Have a great week,
Rosey x