Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scrapwhispers March Bloghop


Thank you in participating in this my first ever blog hop. The tutorial for this month is how to make the fantastic flowers you see above. They are so pretty and add a touch of whimsy and color to any of your scrapbooking.




I am taking part in a circle journal and have used the heart flowers on my title page, and the spiral flowers and daisys on my definition page. I changed things up just a little by using a scalloped circle for some of the spiral flowers and I didn't use any brads.

Be sure to check out the actual tutorial here: http://scrapwhispers.blogspot.com/p/jan-2010.html


There is a great prize up for grabs for participating.

Please visit each of our Design Team member blogs, and leave a comment on each one and leave a comment on the main tutorial blog on the Scrapwhisper site in order to be eligible for the prize.



 Georgina

Rosey
Kelly
Nilsa
Kimberly
Helen
Our design team question this month: "What is your favorite scrapping style?"

I am mainly a linear scrapper, multi photo, journalling storyteller. Thats my style.


The Scrapwhispers blog has a new look and there are some big changes happening to the site in April,

you will be thrilled with all that we are preparing for you!


(Seeing as this is my first, if it doesn't work, please let me know.)

7 comments:

Nilsa said...

Sherri,loving all the cute flowers!!!

Kelly said...

Cute projects Sherri! Welcome to your first blog hop!! :)

Amy J. said...

Love the spiral flowers, Sherri!

Mindy :) said...

Your stuff is super cute Sherri!!

Georgina said...

Love this Sherri - great job with the flowers. How come yours look so neat and perfect! LOL I struggled to get mine "exactly" as I wanted! :) Welcome to your first blog hop!

Colleen O said...

Love the flowers and the bling

Kimberly said...

I love love love all the blue, you did a lovely job!