Friday, April 22, 2011

Scrapwhispers Blog Hop (Lifting)


The whole premise of Scrapwhispers is a game where teams are assigned and you are given a layout to lift and then it is passed on and it is lifted again and again.  It is lots of fun and you really should join in for a round.

Georgina gave the Scrapwhispers design team this LO to lift.

My Lo stays true to the original although I have more pictures, buttons placed differently.  the main elements are still all there just in a different way.

So come on over to Scrapwhispers on April 15 to check out our blog hop; that each design team member will show their lift of Georginas LO.

Start out at Scrapwhispers

Have fun checking out all the lifts, and leave a comment on each of the sites, and seriously think about joining the next round of Scrapwhispers it will be starting soon.

4 comments:

nerllybird said...

Love your big background photos! Such a summery sort of page :D

FiKenward said...

Interesting pictures and take on lift.

Squirrel said...

More yellow - I love how much spring yellow the DT have used on this lift LOL!

That's a great idea to use big photos instead of the background papers.

Happy Easter!

Kelly said...

I LOVE this Sherri!!! I love how you have used photos as 2backing papers". Fab Layout!!